Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boston PUG Rocks!!

I wanted to share with you a great note sent over by a brand new Boston PUG member :) She attended the April PUG where they had "Spring Training" this month. The group met at a local church and shared shooting techniques that they use in difficult lighting conditions.

"I have to tell you that this was my first PUG group mtg... and I LOVED IT.
I fell in love with everyone there... they are the best group of people ever and i am holding my breath until our next meeting!
thank you - I HAD to share!

-Jess
" By Jessica Echavarria

Also, Great work and awesome creativity in gathering over 70 PEOPLE at the March PUG!! Boston won the March attendance contest and will have $500 to spend on a future PUG meeting of their choice. Congrats Boston! Thank you Matt and Enna!!!

~Becky Shaffer
Pictage Community Coordinator

1 comment:

Fed said...

The title says it all ;)