Thursday, January 17, 2008

SB UGLY SWEATER HOLIDAY PARTY!

IT'S BETTER LATE THEN NEVER! Sorry I'm just now posting about our holiday party. I finally have some down time after the holidays.

We had a great night at DJ's amazing ocean view home. We usually only have 5-8 people at each PUG, but I knew if we had it at DJ's house, we'd have a great turnout. I think throughout the night, we probably had close to 40 people there. We had great food, drinks and some even enjoyed the hot tub overlooking the ocean!

We set up a "photobooth" and got some fun shots of everyone.

Unfortunately most of the people thought they were too cool for the "Ugly Sweater" theme, so myself and a couple others were the only ones dressed like dorks! :)

A big thanks to Pictage for driving all the way up here to join us for our party!!!



No comments: